What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all the following personal data;
- Contact information such as email addresses
- Telephone numbers
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in consideration of the reason it was first collected. WiFiMAPS will safeguard your rights under GDPR, at all times.
- Supplying Our services to you (we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you;
- Replying to messages from you sent via our website;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email;
Do We Share Your Data?
We do not share your data
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), the data controller is WifiMAPS Limited Anglo House, Worcester Road, Stourport. DY13 9AW
- information that you provide by filling in forms on www.wifimaps.co.uk(“Our Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Site, subscribing to Our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- Your IP address is your computer’s individual identification number and is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and it may also be used to help improve our web site.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. You may delete and block all cookies from Our Site, but parts of Our Site will not work and may be unable to access certain parts of Our Site.
- It is not possible for us to predict the route which the information will travel (due to the Internet’s infrastructure being a global one), this means your information may be temporarily transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about WiFiMAPS website users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.